Image Source: Pexels
A system engineer is an important position managing complex systems in a project. It centers around the design and management of a system throughout its life cycle. The system engineer handles the client’s needs and oversees the product or service. They coordinate with many teams and evaluate to maintain quality.
What are the top companies where you can work as a system engineer? The top companies system engineers can work with includes Microsoft, Amazon, and IBM. Tech companies need new talent to carry out their tasks and handle various projects. Some companies may need a certificate, which is a must to gain new skills. System engineers are one of the most sought-after specialists in the field.
Why Are System Engineers Important?
A system engineer is the backbone of any project and checks on the workflows and design of the system. Not only do they work on IT, but system engineers can thrive in healthcare, transportation, and manufacturing.
The responsibilities of a system engineer include:
- Automating tasks
- Provide technical direction
- Communicating with stakeholders and clients
- Overseeing any optimization issues for output
- Check workflows and design problems
- Planning and implementing efficiency improvements
- Supervising a project’s system
Companies look for systems engineers due to their wide skillset and flexibility. With the advancement of technology, system engineers can work from home or in a hybrid setup. It depends on the company if they provide the best working environment.
Top 5 Companies For System Engineers
Here are the top 5 companies that system engineers can look into:
- Cisco Systems – Cisco Systems is a multinational conglomerate founded in Silicon Valley. Since 1984, the company has played a big role in creating local area networks (LANs), leading to the internet’s birth. Cisco provides system engineers an opportunity for professional development to expand their skills. In addition, they provide the chance for applicants to showcase their knowledge.
- International Business Machines Corporation (IBM) – IBM has over 109 years of experience in the IT industry. They are the ones who invented the first hard drive up to the magnetic stripe card. System engineers can look into IBM as they are now implementing ways to use quantum computing and internet of things (IoT) deployments.
- Siemens – Siemens has a presence in transportation, manufacturing, and healthcare. It is a dynamic company that accepts applicants of any skill level to their respective departments. , they accept qualified system engineer applicants who want to seek more opportunities.
- Amazon – Amazon is one of the biggest companies worldwide, built on a complex e-commerce platform. If you want to work here, AWS training is necessary for any system engineer.
While training, you will understand how the system works, from products and logistics to customer reviews. The advantage of training before working is learning technology for an efficient system. In addition, getting a training certificate helps you land better positions.
- Microsoft – Microsoft is the leading computer technology company specializing in personal computers. System engineers get a hands-on approach to various builds and optimization in their operating systems. Getting a position here requires a certificate to meet the requirements of Microsoft. Fortunately, they provide resources to applicants if they want to work in the company.
Invest In An IT Career At Yellow Tail Tech!
System engineers have the edge of working in many fields, including IT, to internally streamline structures within organizations. Companies provide them a chance to work on their resources to see if they are fit to work. Companies need certification, so you can make your resume appealing to employers. One place where systems engineers can expand their knowledge is Yellow Tail Tech.
Yellow Tail Tech is an EdTech company that provides people with no IT background a chance to work in the field. Land a high-paying position with proper training from industry professionals. With industry practice, you can start a new career in IT. Book a 10-minute intro call with our Enrollment Advisor today!