Table of Contents
Information Technology (IT) is a broad industry, and businesses, no matter how big or small, are always looking for employees with considerable skills in this field. That’s why it’s not surprising that many students are taking up IT-related courses. There are also plenty of workers who enroll in comprehensive IT training programs to boost their skills and improve their chances of getting hired.
Some educational institutions offer online IT training and job placement opportunities to their students. This service helps people land a better job that suits their current skills. If you wish to learn more about it, feel free to contact Yellow Tail Tech today. We can help you get a head start in your new IT career, so don’t hesitate to schedule a career strategy session with us today.
What Is Online IT Training and Job Placement?
If you’re new to the industry, whether you’re a student or a professional who shifted careers, you cannot land an IT position if you do not have the basic skills and knowledge for the job. That’s why anyone who wants to pursue a career in this field should receive proper training from a trusted institution. By enrolling in a training program, you can learn the fundamentals and be ready for the job.
There are plenty of IT training courses to enroll in. Here are a few examples:
• Infrastructure Training – This course will allow you to acquire the necessary knowledge and skills to maintain and manage technical infrastructures.
• Cybersecurity Training – IT deals with a lot of data, which can be stolen or replicated by hackers. Prevent this from happening by learning some cybersecurity essentials.
• Cloud Computing Training – Data is stored not in small hard drives in the office but in remote servers on the internet. That’s why cloud computing skills are indispensable if you want to pursue a career in this field.
• Programming Training – Being competent in certain programming languages allows you to become a better IT professional.
• Desktop Applications Training – This program provides you with the specific competencies you need to create computer programs and applications for those who use desktops.
• Automation Training – Some duties are pretty repetitive, so IT professionals are often asked for ways to automate such tasks. An automation training course prepares you for such situations.
• System Administration Training – This course allows you to explore various operating systems that you can use to create new programs and computer applications.
• DevOps Training – A portmanteau of “development” and “operations,” DevOps familiarizes you with various scripting languages and other IT-related concepts.
Aside from the ones listed above, you can take many other IT courses to improve your skills further. Luckily, some institutions made IT training available online for busy people who cannot attend physical classes. This means you can enroll in the courses you like and study at your own pace and time. Registering in this kind of program offers convenience to students and makes IT training more accessible for many people.
However, attending online classes and acquiring enough skills might not be enough for you to land a decent job in the industry. After all, many people might have the same skillset as you, and you need to compete for certain positions. To further help their students, some schools offer IT courses with job placement opportunities. This kind of service is beneficial for people who have completed their training but have difficulties starting their careers in the industry.
What Are Some IT Training Courses With a Job Guarantee?
When looking for a school to enroll in, it’s a good idea to choose one that offers IT training and placement online. Attending an institution like that allows you to improve your IT skills and reassures you of getting a job once your training is complete. Schools that offer IT training and placement options usually provide industry-specific knowledge that lets you find a job quickly. Here are several examples of the courses they offer:
AWS for Jobs
Amazon Web Services, more popularly known as AWS, is considered one of the ideal cloud platforms today. That’s why it’s not a surprise that companies are always looking for professionals who can navigate through this platform. If you want to land an IT position in a tech firm, you should take an AWS course. Depending on the school, this program usually takes about 36 weeks to finish. By enrolling in it, you can learn:
• IT Infrastructure and Networking – This specific course is designed to refreshen your knowledge about IT as a whole. By re-learning the fundamentals of the field, you can make an informed decision on which IT track you should take in the future.
• Linux Administration – Linux is one of the most used operating systems, so every IT professional who wants to succeed in the industry should have basic knowledge of it. The Linux Administration course allows you to acquire the skills you need to navigate through this operating system.
• AWS SysOps – Understanding AWS SysOps is needed if you want to land a high-paying IT job in the future. Attending this course can help you be prepared for various AWS-related tasks you might encounter in the future.
• Python Automation – More and more IT professionals are learning how to automate things, and Python is the recommended programming language for this purpose. Enroll in this course if you wish to learn the fundamentals of automation and how you can use them to get rid of repetitive tasks.