Table of Contents
Information Technology (IT) is a broad industry, and businesses, no matter how big or small, are always looking for employees with considerable skills in this field. That’s why it’s not surprising that many students are taking up IT-related courses. There are also plenty of workers who enroll in comprehensive IT training programs to boost their skills and improve their chances of getting hired.
Some educational institutions offer online IT training and job placement opportunities to their students. This service helps people land a better job that suits their current skills. If you wish to learn more about it, turn to Yellow Tail Tech today. We can help you get a head start in your new IT career, so don’t hesitate to schedule a career strategy session with us today.
What Is Online IT Training and Job Placement?
If you’re new to the industry, whether you’re a student or a professional who shifted careers, you cannot land an IT position if you do not have the basic skills and knowledge for the job. That’s why anyone who wants to pursue a career in this field should receive proper training from a trusted institution. By enrolling in a training program, you can learn the fundamentals and be ready for the job.
There are plenty of IT training courses to enroll in. Here are a few examples:
• Infrastructure Training – This course will allow you to acquire the necessary knowledge and skills to maintain and manage technical infrastructures.
• Cybersecurity Training – IT deals with a lot of data, which can be stolen or replicated by hackers. Prevent this from happening by learning some cybersecurity essentials.
• Cloud Computing Training – Data is stored not in small hard drives in the office but in remote servers on the internet. That’s why cloud computing skills are indispensable if you want to pursue a career in this field.
• Programming Training – Being competent in certain programming languages allows you to become a better IT professional.
• Desktop Applications Training – This program provides you with the specific competencies you need to create computer programs and applications for those who use desktops.
• Automation Training – Some duties are pretty repetitive, so IT professionals are often asked for ways to automate such tasks. An automation training course prepares you for such situations.
• System Administration Training – This course allows you to explore various operating systems that you can use to create new programs and computer applications.
• DevOps Training – A portmanteau of “development” and “operations,” DevOps familiarizes you with various scripting languages and other IT-related concepts.
Aside from the ones listed above, you can take many other IT courses to improve your skills further. Luckily, some institutions made IT training available online for busy people who cannot attend physical classes. This means you can enroll in the courses you like and study at your own pace and time. Registering in this kind of program offers convenience to students and makes IT training more accessible for many people.
However, attending online classes and acquiring enough skills might not be enough for you to land a decent job in the industry. After all, many people might have the same skillset as you, and you need to compete for certain positions. To further help their students, some schools offer IT courses with job placement opportunities. This kind of service is beneficial for people who have completed their training but have difficulties starting their careers in the industry.
What Are Some IT Training Courses With a Job Guarantee?
When looking for a school to enroll in, it’s a good idea to choose one that offers IT training and placement online. Attending an institution like that allows you to improve your IT skills and reassures you of getting a job once your training is complete. Schools that offer IT training and placement options usually provide industry-specific knowledge that lets you find a job quickly. Here are several examples of the courses they offer:
AWS for Jobs
Amazon Web Services, more popularly known as AWS, is considered one of the ideal cloud platforms today. That’s why it’s not a surprise that companies are always looking for professionals who can navigate through this platform. If you want to land an IT position in a tech firm, you should take an AWS course. Depending on the school, this program usually takes about 36 weeks to finish. By enrolling in it, you can learn:
• IT Infrastructure and Networking – This specific course is designed to refreshen your knowledge about IT as a whole. By re-learning the fundamentals of the field, you can make an informed decision on which IT track you should take in the future.
• Linux Administration – Linux is one of the most used operating systems, so every IT professional who wants to succeed in the industry should have basic knowledge of it. The Linux Administration course allows you to acquire the skills you need to navigate through this operating system.
• AWS SysOps – Understanding AWS SysOps is needed if you want to land a high-paying IT job in the future. Attending this course can help you be prepared for various AWS-related tasks you might encounter in the future.
• Python Automation – More and more IT professionals are learning how to automate things, and Python is the recommended programming language for this purpose. Enroll in this course if you wish to learn the fundamentals of automation and how you can use them to get rid of repetitive tasks.
Linux for Jobs
As one of the world’s most popular open-source operating systems, Linux is used by many companies, from start-ups to some multinational businesses. If you have enough skills in navigating the OS, you surely won’t experience any trouble finding a potential employer. However, learning how to use Linux can be challenging, so it would be best to enroll in a school that can teach you the basics. Training programs typically take around 30 weeks, and the courses often include:
• IT Infrastructure and Networking – Just like in the AWS program, this one tends to be a refresher course that you can take to make you remember the most basic IT topics and concepts.
• Specific Linux Courses – The bulk of the program, as expected, revolves around the most important Linux concepts. By taking this course, you’ll learn basic commands for the operating systems, as well as some other advanced topics.
• Red Hat Administration – Red Hat is one of the main distributors of open-source programs around the world. You can take this course to become a Red Hat Certified System Admin, which can boost your chances of getting hired at some of the biggest global companies.
Yellow Tail Tech is here to offer you Linux and AWS for Jobs programs. With us, you can be taught by skilled instructors who can guide you to become an excellent IT expert in the future. We also provide tech training placements for our students, so schedule a career strategy session with us to jump-start your career in the industry!
Why Should You Take IT Courses With Tech Job Placements?
If you’re looking for an educational institution to enroll in, be sure to find one that offers tech job placements. Here are some reasons you should do so:
Less Time Searching for Jobs
Tech job placements refer to the services offered by schools to their students. This job-hunting solution can aid you in finding employment opportunities at some businesses looking for new IT professionals to hire. As a result, you no longer have to worry about searching for work because your school will take care of that for you.
More Choices for Employment
In most cases, your school will recommend you to a company based on the abilities you’ve shown as a student. So, if you have advanced skills in multiple IT fields, it’s highly likely that you’ll have more options for employers. You can choose based on many factors, such as the salary they offer or their reputation as a business.
Ease of Contacting Companies
If you get recommended to a certain company, there’s a chance they will contact you first. However, that’s not always the case. Sometimes, you will be given a recommendation letter and the details about your potential employer, so you can visit them and apply normally. In any case, you won’t have to go through hoops and bounds just to get the company’s contact details for your application.
Where Can You Get Online IT Training and Tech Job Placement Opportunities?
Finding a reputable IT training institution can be quite difficult itself. After all, you have to consider many factors, such as the affordability of their programs and the quality of their teaching. The location of the school can also be a huge cause for concern, along with the job guarantee once you’ve completed the training program.
Thankfully, there’s an institution that offers everything that you might be looking for in an IT training facility. Here at Yellow Tail Tech, we can provide you with comprehensive courses that can help you become an IT specialist in the future. That’s not the end of what we can offer you, though. Here are some other reasons you should choose Yellow Tail Tech:
If you live far, don’t worry because you don’t have to travel every day to join your classes. You can attend them from the comforts of your home. Our online courses work just like in-person meetings, and you will be encouraged to participate in the activities and discussions. This way, you can rest assured that your instructor will pay you the attention you need to prevent you from getting left out.
Our instructors here at Yellow Tail Tech have 30 years of combined experience in the field. This means they’re really IT experts who want to impart their knowledge to other people who want to join the industry.
Apart from that, your teachers specialize in training students in Linux concepts and other important topics that can help you become a better professional in the future. Don’t hesitate to read the reviews of some of our previous graduates if you wish to learn more about the quality of education we provide.
Yellow Tail Tech understands that some students might struggle in paying the tuition and other fees. That’s why we offer excellent financing options. Don’t let the cost of education hinder you from reaching your dreams as a future IT professional! If you need assistance with the payments, feel free to tell your enrolment advisor about it during your career strategy session.
Tech Job Placements
Many IT students, especially those shifting careers, are worried they won’t be able to find any suitable employment after they’re done with the training. It’s an understandable concern, but you don’t have to trouble yourself with that if you enroll here with us at Yellow Tail Tech.
Our IT training institution offers exceptional IT job placement opportunities to our students. This way, you can rest assured that you’ll find a job after you graduate. Schedule a career strategy session with us today to learn more!
Companies are always looking for IT specialists to join their teams and take care of some of their tech-related concerns. If you’re a professional in the field, you’ll surely have a lot of opportunities coming your way, and you don’t have to worry about finding new employers to hire you if you want to leave your current workplace.
However, the journey to becoming an IT professional is anything but easy. It’s advisable to enroll in a training institution to get a full grasp of the most important concepts that can help you when you’re already working. Here at Yellow Tail Tech, we offer various programs that you can take if you want to excel in the field.
Additionally, we can provide you with tech job placement opportunities. This is our way of ensuring that you can find a suitable workplace once you’ve completed your training with us. Schedule a career strategy session today to learn more!