Cloud For Jobs 2.0
We prepare you to contribute to an Organization’s Cloud Computing efforts as an AWS Cloud Admin.
In our Cloud For Jobs 2.0 Program, we prepare you to contribute to an Organization’s Cloud Computing efforts as an AWS Cloud Admin.
You will learn how to create automatable and repeatable deployments of applications, networks, and systems on the AWS platform.
After your apprenticeship you will be able to:
- Deploy a fault-tolerant and resilient web service architecture in AWS.
- Monitor availability, simulate and test failure scenarios and recovery.
- Optimize cloud service infrastructure for cost and performance.
- Evaluate a cloud environment’s security vulnerabilities.
- Write code to automating tasks using AWS APIs and AWS Lambda.
- Pass our Assessment: You must score “Highly proficient”
- 23-50 score in critical thinking test
- A credit score of 680+ or able to pay in 3 installments or less
- Have 10-12+ hours a week to dedicate to studying outside of class
- A high-performing and motivated individual
- 10 Months
- 10-12 hours/week
All prerequisites are built into the program.
- Live Sessions 2-3 times a week 7 to 9 PM ET
- The student must commit to attending 95% of live sessions
- Dynamic student community
- Pre-lecture and supplemental material on our Student Learning Platform
Our Time table
Semester 1 will include self-paced study group training for Sec+ certification.
After passing the RHCSA and AWS SysOps Cert, students may enroll to Python Automation which is offered 3 times a year.
Our Training Partner
Technologies that We Expose You To
Cloud For Jobs 2.0
EXPLORE OUR PROGRAMS
Download the PDF file here for the full and in-depth guide to learn more about this program.
Frequently Asked Questions
Our programs are designed for non-IT professionals, so you don’t need a technical background. We provide all the necessary building blocks from IT infrastructure to networking fundamentals. Our goal is to take you from 0 to job ready and offer apprenticeship opportunities to enhance your hands-on experience.
Our program is delivered online and features:
Hybrid e-learning: A combination of mandatory weekly live sessions with self-directed online exercises and pre-recorded video instructions.
Lockstep teaching: You follow our curriculum in a group setting, fostering engagement and providing peer support.
Holistic programming: Our training covers various IT tenets, principles, and disciplines to prepare you as a well-rounded professional.
Apprenticeship and personalized career coaching: We offer individualized career coaching and facilitate your apprenticeship.
Our program offers a distinctive approach with our zero to job-ready model. We prioritize building solid foundational skills and knowledge, offering hands-on experience through facilitated apprenticeships, and providing personalized career coaching. By incorporating live lectures and fostering high engagement, we ensure that you are well-prepared for the job market.
Our instructors and TA’s (Teacher Assistants) are industry-certified career professionals with 30 years of combined expertise in Linux OS. We bring real-time and relevant industry knowledge to the classroom. Our eight-year track record and testimonials from past trainees attest to our hands-on approach and success.
Yes, we offer various financing options. Our enrollment team will provide details on the available financing options.
Based on our experience, we’ve found that trainees who have made an upfront investment in their education are more likely to remain engaged and motivated throughout the program. We want to invest our time and resources in individuals who are equally committed to their career progression.