Data Tech For Jobs
We prepare you to become a Data Center Technician who can troubleshoot and solve a range of data center infrastructure issues including hardware, fiber, networking, and other infrastructure-related matters.
At Yellow Tail Tech, we see the massive hiring demand in the field of Data centers, we partnered with Code Fellows to bring training in this growing field to the Washinton DC Metro Area. Our program offers an in-depth look at Data Center Operations from the ground up. The course is taught by professionals in the IT and DATA Center field and is broken down into 3 classes.
Our classes are instructor-led in a virtual environment with an in-person component when it comes to hands-on infrastructure troubleshooting. This program is taught at an accelerated pace so that after just 12 weeks, students can tackle many of the basics needed to start them on a path towards a career in Data Center. Every class will focus on what one needs to know.
After you complete your program you will be able to:
- Run hardware diagnostics and replace failing components in a timely manner.
- Upgrade internal system components, including CPUs, memory, hard drives, and network cables.
- Provide IT support to staff and customers, as well as respond to the server and network issues.
- Monitor and perform ongoing maintenance on servers and network equipment.
- Develop standards and procedures for carrying out systems and network operations.
Our Time table
Technologies that We Expose You To
Data Tech For jobs
EXPLORE OUR PROGRAMS
Download the PDF file here for the full and in-depth guide to learn more about this program.