Cloud computing is an essential part of learning for your IT career. The field sees this as a growing skill among graduates and experts. As a result, companies are looking to find potential candidates who know this skill. Furthermore, having a certification in this gives you an advantage.
Why do you need to study cloud computing? It opens up more opportunities to land in an ever-evolving field. The cloud we use has become a daily necessity in our internet browsing experience. AWS, Google Cloud Platform, and Azure Cloud are one of the many services using cloud computing. Once you learn the ins and outs of cloud computing, your career reaches new heights.
5 Reasons Why To Study Cloud Computing
If you want to study cloud computing, you should start learning now. With the advancements in technology, the industry values candidates who are up-to-date with the latest skills.
Here are five reasons why you should study this:
- Address skill gaps – Skills such as cloud computing gives you a chance to fill the gaps. For example, getting an AWS certification is one way to address the gaps in the field. In the job market, more than 44% of cloud computing jobs need AWS as a skill to have according to Emsi Burning Glass. Therefore, there is an existing market to start your IT career.
- More opportunities – Cloud is in high demand among IT companies. It has made the internet more accessible and easier to use to stay updated. Due to this, there is an increase in available jobs in the industry. If you want to get an opportunity, you can set up a LinkedIn account so employers can view you easier. Once the opportunity presents itself, you get to advance your career.
- Flexible working conditions – Developers value cloud computing as it provides access to all users. One developer can access the resources at home or in the office, whichever they prefer. As a result, developers can work anytime and anywhere without losing time and effort working.
- Showcases your expertise – Once you earn a certification, it becomes proof to your future and current employer that you know cloud computing and possess some mastery of it. Your employer will have an idea of your skill level and competency. Companies prioritize candidates who have a wide skill range to be competitive in the industry.
- High salary – Since cloud comprises a hands-on approach in one skill, you can get the opportunity to earn a six-figure salary. Keep in mind that the salary depends on the candidate’s experience. Therefore, you should gain enough experience to get your desired salary. For example, an experienced cloud administrator can earn around $100,000 per year. These figures can get higher if you have more experience and knowledge about multiple cloud services.
Learn Cloud Computing With Yellow Tail Tech
Cloud computing offers a wide field of opportunities for users, companies, and candidates. Learning the ins and outs of it addresses skill gaps and gives flexibility to developers. Once you earn a certification, you can show your skills to your potential employers. As a result, you can land a position with a good-paying salary. One place that can help you learn cloud computing is Yellow Tail Tech.
Yellow Tail Tech is an ed-tech company launched in 2016 that provides accessible IT resources. We provide a hands-on approach to cloud computing with industry-certified instructors and a track history of results. With our help, you can start your new career in information technology. Book a 10-minute intro call with our Enrollment Advisor today!